Monday 21 April 2014

Pink monochrome card

I have made this Pink card using Creata paper and the Creata butterfly stamp. I have added a pink bow which I coloured with a promarker. I used rasperry adirondack ink to shade the back ground card and the scallopped circle by spellbinders. I also used it to stamp with my Clarity word stamp. I hope you like it. I have been busy crafting a lot over the easter holidays and I have posted a few of them on Facebook at Fabulous Crafts. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty in pink card, just perfect for our monochrome challenge, thanks for playing along with us. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Creata!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, loving the design and layout,, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete